Monday 5 March 2012

Flight from Phnom Penh to Kuala Lumpur

We hired two tuk tuks from LongLin House to Phnom Penh International Airport for $7 per tuk tuk.

The airport was decent and had a few shops and restaurants and there was even free wifi available, take note Heathrow!

Our flight was with AirAsia and departed on time at 4:45pm. I’m quite a nervous flier and as we were sat at the front of the plane the air hostess could see this and was very kind in asking if I was ok. I don’t think the large coffee I had 10 minutes before the flight helped much! Except for my nerves, the flight went smoothly and we arrived at Kuala Lumpur at 6pm, although we lost 1hr due to the time zone difference.

Our baggage came out quickly and we got on a coach from KL International Airport to Chinatown for 8.00MR (roughly £2) each. You can buy these coach tickets at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment